Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Take: Hard Candy - Take it all Off

Hi everyyyoonee! I hope your weekend was amazing and safe!! <33 
I wanted to get this review up because I've been using this product and this weekend kind of solidified that this really ISN'T all that. 

Soooooo.... this weekend, I decided to wear A LOT of glitter (Yes I LOVEEE glitter.. sue me) and wore my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE eyeliner- 24/7 Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner. Well... I was really hoping this product would show me up and take off my makeup easily... but sadly no! 



So first of all, a little about the product:
*The smell of this is definitely interesting.. at first it smells sweet... like coconuts almost but then there's this weird chemical smell that lingers. 
*The texture is very creamy.
*The packaging is nice and sanitary (compared to my ponds cold cream), you just squeeze the product out of the tube.
* I believe this product was somewhere around $5.

So anyways, enough about that. Let's talk about how it works....
Well it would probably work pretty well work non-waterproof makeup. However, I wear a lot of waterproof eye-makeup, really stubborn makeup, and this just takes wayyyyyyyy too much work to get it all off. I literally have to keep rubbing for my eyeliner and mascara to come off and I DEFINITELY do not want to be rubbing my eyes... negative. Eventually, all my waterproof makeup does come off but with just too much work. I think if you are someone that doesn't wear stubborn makeup, it's a pretty cheap makeup remover. However, if you are like me and like makeup that basically would stay put through a hurricane... this isn't for you. I was disappointed because I had high hopes for this product... but on to the hunt for a better make up remover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment