Monday, July 15, 2013

Well it's been a year...

Helllllo out there!

So it's been more or a less a year since I last posted. I completely forget about this blog as life got hectic. In all fairness, I never really put much into this. However,  I think it's time I changed that. See, I live in a city where I do not know anyone. I moved here when my significant other got a job and long story short, I travel with my job so I just haven't really made many friends. Plus, the people I work with tend to be quite a bit older than me. Any-who, this blog and Youtube tend to be my outlet, my "girl time" so to speak. I come on here and just write about the things I like, don't like, anything that's going on in my life, etc... the kinds of things I talk about to my girlfriends, mom, etc. Basically this blog is going to turn into a mixture of everything, fashion, beauty, advice... yada yada.... So without rambling anymore, welcome to the blog and my goal is to post at least twice a week! I hope you guys find this somewhat helpful and if not, at the very least it's an outlet for me, my favorite hobbies will come to life on here!


xoxo

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment